Thank you for working really hard so that I can have new clothes, new toys, and yummy food to eat. Thank you for changing my stinky diaper even though I know it smells bad. Thank you for teaching me how to shake my head back and forth because I think it's funny and it makes people laugh. Thank you for teaching me "Patty cake." Thank you for putting together all of my furniture and painting my room. It's pretty. Thank you for giving me baths. I love to play with my rubber duckies and splash water everywhere. Thank you for getting me ready every day
and taking me to Wendy's after mom goes to work. Thank you for playing with me and throwing me up in the air. I think it's fun especially because mom thinks you'll drop me. Thank you for going to the doctor's with me and holding me when I get shots---mom doesn't like it, and she has a hard time holding me really still. Thank you for helping mom when I was born. I was so happy to get out of Mom's big belly and I'm glad you were both there. I'm sorry I gave you such a scare with my little heart, but see how big and strong I'm getting? Thank you for giving me my chubby cheeks. They make me look so adorable! Most of all, Daddy, thank you for loving me. When you walk in the door and say "Baby girl?" I know you're looking for me and I can't wait to see you. I love you Daddy. Happy Father's Day!!
Love,
Kira Hope




4 comments:
Happy Father's Day Kenny. These pictures are priceless!!! I love the with the two of you holding hands- too cute. Hope you have a great day!!!!!
Love the pictures! So cute! Happy Father's Day, Kenny!
Happy Father's Day, Kenny! Cute post, Steph. Wow what a photographer! ;)Leah
Aw, that was so sweet. Happy Father's Day Kenny!
P.S. If you feel like I comment on every post... it's because I do.
Post a Comment