Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's been 2 years....

Kenny and I
My pretty roses

Kenny and I got married on June 10, 2006 so we just celebrated our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe how the time has flown by! I guess we aren't newlyweds anymore....sad.

Kenny sent me the most beautiful flowers at work this week, and took me to Lugano's that night. It's a cute little Italian restaurant in Salt Lake. We've never been there before but I'll for sure go back. You know that I don't go out to different places all that much...I'm usually one that goes to the same place, and gets the same thing. Boring, I know. But that's how I've always been. At Lugano's it took me forever to decide what I wanted. And, actually I just asked the waitress what she liked and I picked that. Ha! We got this shrimp skewer thing before our dinner came...and it was just like a shish kabob. So, I take off a piece of squash at the end and ate it...yeah...it wasn't squash. It was a piece of lemon. SICK. Can you just imagine putting a whole piece of lemon in your mouth thinking that it was squash? The sad thing is...I almost did it again! Anyways, it was a nice evening...and of course great company. Thanks babe!

5 comments:

Jody said...

I was just looking at our family picture taken at your wedding the other day. I can't believe that was two years ago. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm the same with restaurants and food... LOL

Leah said...

Happy Anniversary! Such a cute family! That was such a fun time at your wedding, I'm so glad I got to be there! :)Leah

Brooke said...

I can't believe it's been two years already! Happy Anniversary!

Becca said...

Yeah, so I'm a little slow, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!