Saturday, June 14, 2008

My new hair cut

Before
After
So, I've been growing my hair out. I've been working really hard on it. And, I've been coloring it dark. Too dark I think. Well, it's summer so I decided to change it. I went to Brooke's sister-in-law Keelee to get it done. She must have thought I was nuts. All that I was for sure about is that I wanted it lighter. She'd ask a question, and I just kept asking her back...."What do you think I should do?" Well, that worked because I really love my hair. Feel like a new person. These pictures don't really do it justice, but I'm sure I'll take better ones soon. :)

8 comments:

Keelee said...

I for sure don't think you're crazy, ha. You are my favorite kind of client... the kind who lets me to whatever I want!! You look darling, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Jody said...

Way cute! Isn't it fun having a change?

Leah said...

Cute! It's nice to get a change for the summer! :)Leah

Brooke said...

Sooo cute. She's so good at thinking of things to do and then doing them. I'm always like, "Do whatever." And I love it everytime! You look darling.

Lisa P. said...

so cute and so sassy!

Becca said...

That is way cute, I love it!

Jas said...

Your hair is so cute. It suits you:)