That's a mighty cute video you have there (and child, too)! Love the website design also. It looks like you've been pretty busy visiting, videotaping and making funny faces. Drop me a line when you can!
I'm a funny, sassy, fiesty, loving, sensitive, intelligent, whitty, fun-loving girl. I love to write. I love to create. Whether I've got my child on my hip, my laptop on my lap, a paintbrush in my hand--I have and always will-express myself. That's the only way to keep myself sane. It's a hard job...this keeping myself sane. So, I've added running to the mix. We'll see how well that helps.
3 comments:
How stinkin' cute! I love her little nose wrinkle thing she did!
How precious is that??? She is so cute. When she wrinkled her nose, that was the cutest face ever!!!
That's a mighty cute video you have there (and child, too)! Love the website design also. It looks like you've been pretty busy visiting, videotaping and making funny faces. Drop me a line when you can!
Post a Comment