Okay, so a normal conversation on a night when Kenny wants to go watch the fight at one of his friend's houses is as follows:
Kenny: Hey, I'm going to (insert friend's name) house to watch the fight is that okay?
Stephanie: (grumble, grumble) Well, I guess so.
Kenny: Well, did we have any plans?
Stephanie: No, not really but....(grumble, grumble) okay, have fun but don't stay out all night. We have to get up early.
Kenny: I know, I know. I won't. Do you want to go?
Stephanie: Umm...No.
I always say no. Why? Because unless it's with family or something, I usually don't know a lot of his friends, and really...do I look like someone that's interested in watching guys beat the snot out of each other? No, not really. But, last night I decided to go. I'm not sure why... But, we went to Tyler and April's house last night for the fight and I actually had a good time. And, let me secretly (shhhh......) admit, that I was quite entertained with the actual fight. Although some of the fights were a bit too bloody. I mean, really...it was almost too much to watch, I paid attention half the time, and the other half, of course, I just jabbered away. Anyways, I suppose maybe I'll attend some more of those outings. And, maybe I'll, you know, pick a favorite fighter. Okay, so I won't go that far....But, it was fun. :)
Sunday, July 6, 2008
UFC Fight
Posted by Stephanie at 7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Don't ever let me hear you say that you aren't interested in UFC again! My favorite fought last night, and won! YAY FORREST!!!! I almost had a heart attack I was so happy. Welcome to the wonderful world of Ultimate Fighters!
I am so proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone! Way to go! Here's to the many future out of the comfort zone activities!!!
Post a Comment