Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Seven Peaks

Dad and Kira

Kira was a busy girl...crawling all over

Grandma Johnson, Grandpa Johnson, and Kamdyn

I think Kira should be a swimsuit model

Mom and Kira
Let me just begin and say although this water park seems mostly for little kids, I found it thoroughly entertaining. I mean, lots of water, lots of sun, and the slides were pretty cool. My family went and had a great time. Now, I did go on a couple scary waterslides. They went pretty fast, or pretty high, but really, they were fun. That is, until I decided to go on a slide with Kenny. That was the most terrifying ride of my life. Ha! I went down this water slide...it was fun. Then, later I decided to go with Kenny on a double tube...and what happens? Do you recall the Alpine Slide incident? Yeah...that's right. I GOT FLIPPED OFF THE TUBE. Now, Kenny says that it was me that did the flipping, but I really believe that with his recent track record it was him that did the flipping. So, we go on this slide...not even half way down I find myself tubeless and totally freaking out. I'm afraid that someone (my brother who was behind us) was going to come barreling down the slide and smack me in the head. Thankfully that didn't happen. But, Kenny did open his cuts back up from the incident days before and had to go to the first aid stand to get bandaged back up. Anyways, it's official. I am officially declaring my opposition to my husband riding any sort of slide, or doing anything of a similar nature that doesn't have him belted in. This, I feel, is essential to his survival, and the safety of those around him. Please, family and friends, can I have your support in this matter?

0 comments: