Today we blessed Kira! We had a combined program with my little nephew, Joshua who was baptized today also. Troy baptized Joshua, and my dad blessed Kira. It was great to have what family and friends we did there. We had some of Troy's family, Kenny's family, and my family. We had the baptism and blessing at church and then went to my clubhouse afterward to have lunch. It was fun to spend time with family and friends. Pictured below are a few photos from today. I'll have to snag a picture of Joshua and Troy because apparently I missed out on that photo opportunity....oops! Thank you to everyone who came and supported us...and for those who weren't there...I know you wanted to be. :)
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Kira's Blessing Day
Posted by Stephanie at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
thanks for posting, what a wonderful day. congratulations, i wish i could have been there! Love,
Leah
It looks like it went great, and I heard it was awesome. Your mom did a great job on her dress! How darling! Love you Kira!
It was a great day, I'm so glad it turned out so nice for you and your family!
Love,
Kira's friend, Becca
I am so glad we were able to spend this day with you. Kira looked beautiful in her blessing dress. And the letter you wrote to her was so precious, you have such a way with words!
What a neat day! First of all I love the music on your site. 2nd of all you look fabulous and Kira looks adorable. Thanks for sharing pics:)
Wish we could have been there.
The dress is beautiful. Way to go Grandma Johnson... Kira Hope is surely blessed with all of her friends and family.
I think Becca in the family picture is perfect.
Love to all,
G, Jackie
Post a Comment