What's great about being a mother is seeing your child try new foods, and in this case, new condiments. I love to watch Kira's face when she tastes something with a kick to it more than she's used to. She makes me smile, and even better, she makes me crack up. I love being a mom!
Credits: Voice, and Producer: Stephanie Hart. Half of face, backgroud laughing, and fork holder: McKayle Hart. Star: Kira Hart




6 comments:
Aw, you guys are mean! Could you have given her a bigger bite of mustard?! Ha ha. Poor Kira.
Her little faces she made were so cute! I love her little teeth!
okay- that made my day! I love it! I just found your blog from the comment you left on Daily Scoop's blog. Being new to the blog world I rarely read/make comments, but I was intrigued by your comment- and had to check out your video. Those moments are some of the best life has to offer! Cherish your little one- she's darling!! Maribeth- Ogden, UT
Meanies! poor little girl. she isn't going to trust you to feed her anything else. It is kind of funny???
gram Jackie
That is terribly mean and yet extremely funny! I'm pretty sure you could win a "funniest video" with that one...
That is so cute! I found you from your comment on A Daily Scoop. If you can keep a secret, my daughter, The Princess, is also a Kira! I love that name!
Post a Comment