Well, what's there to say but...we went shopping all morning, and spent the afternoon at the pool. Kenny, Kira and I....with Julie and her crew went over to the outlet malls in the morning to find some good deals. If you recall in a previous post where I stated I enjoyed vacations because I get to spend money I normally wouldn't have. This was the perfect opportunity. I must admit, I didn't go crazy. I really didn't. I bought a few pair of shoes...and mostly stuff for the baby. Kenny bought some clothes and well...that about sums it up. Really, I couldn't very well take pictures in all the stores. Although that could have been pretty entertaining I guess had I really wanted to be silly. But yeah...not thrilling photos to document my day. :) But, anyways....what's entertaining about this day was that I really was bored with shopping after a couple hours. After we went to the pool and had dinner with the family (which Kenny and I cooked I might add) we decided to go back to the outlet stores for more. I mean, really...what was there that wasn't there this morning? Apparently a lot. :)
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Shopping and Sunshine
Posted by Stephanie at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment