Some of you look at my blog often, and some of you check it once in a blue moon. For those who check it often, you may have noticed that I backdated some of my entries. I do this so I don't have a million posts on one day...and I can remember a little better events in life when they are on their proper day. There are a few reasons that I have slacked on my blogging:
1. I took a week off and going back to work after a week off was pure toture and I had a hard time adjusting to real life again.
2. I removed sugar from my diet, and that in itself was enough to make me cranky for 2 weeks alone....maybe even the rest of my life. :)
3. I attempted, that's right--attempted to completely remove caffeine from my life, and well...let's just say I decided that it would need to be a gradual thing.
4. I have a new work schedule so I have to be up at 4:30 am to be at work at 6:00 am...and let's just say that I don't get to bed by 8:30 to get my 8 hours of sleep.
I have been so tired and groggy it seems like for 2 weeks straight....with this sickness that makes me start to lose my voice, but I never really get sick type sickness... Yes, I still went and did things. But, when I was at home, I really could not get a grip and get things done. I mean, HELLO...things have to be really bad for me when I go over a week without posting on my blog. But, pictured above is Kira who spent a little time playing in her room today with the baby gate up as Kenny and I tore through the house cleaning and doing laundry for a good part of the day. Kira didn't last that long in her room, though, so Dad was on baby duty for a while so things could really get done. Anyways, I think I'm adjusting to my new schedule....and well...that's that. :) My life really isn't that hectic, but seriously...it does seems hectic sometimes.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Life Seems Hectic Sometimes
Posted by Stephanie at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks for the posts, I've been waiting! :)Leah
I admit, I've been a little worried about you- you were always so on the ball with your blog. I'm glad to hear things are getting back to normal, and I'm happy to see more pictures of Kira:)
Well sorry I didn't comment on your blog, but there was nothing to comment about for ahwile there, you slack ass! Good to see your back in the game. I was missin' ya! It's been way too long since I've seen you guys! I don't even remember the last time! I can't believe Kira is to the point that she is pulling herself up on stuff! Isn't that crazy? They grow waaaaay too fast! Love you guys!
Post a Comment