Friday, July 11, 2008

A Day in Salt Lake

We went to the Lion House today for lunch. I'm not sure who of you has been there, but it's a cute restaurant next to the Joseph Smith Building. It's a total cafeteria style place. You get in line, and go through it with your tray and the "lunch ladies" put your food on it...it was cool. I've been there before, and it's a fun place to eat. Then we went to watch a movie in the Joseph Smith Building and to the Beehive House afterwards. It was a fun day in Salt Lake, nevermind the TERRIBLE traffic coming down the canyon from Park City. :) Kenny had to work so he just came for lunch, but he, Becca and I went to dinner after work before I headed back up to Park City. It was fun to see Becca and just take a minute to catch up before I went back to the resort.
Kenny, Kira and I....No smile from Kenny--he was hot. :(

Kira and Kamdyn

Joshua, Matthew, Andrew, Kamdyn, Triston

Bryce, Kaitlyn, Eryn

Kenny and I

Haha...Why I think this pic is funny, I don't know...but I'm posting it so when Kira is 16 she can see it and ask why her mom posted pictures like this. Ha!!

1 comments:

Jody said...

Okay, that last picture of Kira is too cute- she'll love seeing that in about 15 years! Hope all is well and hope your birthday was Fabulous!!! Take care, miss you all.