Friday, July 4, 2008

My Family Comes to Town

My family reunion officially begins on Sunday, but my family is in town for my nephew's baptism and my baby's blessing that will happen tomorrow. Yesterday I went down to "Jump on it" or whatever that place is called to see my sister and brother and their families. I wasn't there very long, but it was fun to meet my little niece who's just under 2 weeks older than Kira. I couldn't get a good picture of them together yet, but next week I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunities.

My sister Julie and her baby Kamdyn
Later that night my mom and dad called to say that they were in town, and so we headed up to their hotel to see them. It was fun to watch them play with Kira...she had changed so much since they last saw her. In these pictures she doesn't have shorts on. Yes, we can afford to buy her clothes, but she's learning how to use her sippy cup---and she's not so good yet. She dumped most of the water out and sat in it, so she just hung out in her diaper the rest of the night.
Grandma Johnson and Kira

Bryce (my nephew) and Kira

One of Kira's most favorite positions...relaxing in daddy's lap

0 comments: