Thursday, July 10, 2008

Matthew's Birthday!

Today is Matthew's 3rd Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Matthew! Today we started off...well, just hanging out I guess. Then, guess what else??? You guessed it...more time at the pool. Julie and Troy fixed dinner tonight, and we celebrated Matthew's birthday, and I got a few birthday presents as well. :) So, we had dinner and then ventured back outside the resort to watch the kids play minature golf. Kenny and I went on the Alpine Coaster, which I was only okay with because you are belted in, and on a track that you cannot make yourself flip off of. We had birthday cake and presents after. When the kids were all in bed, the adults all chatted about memories, and the economy...and memories...and had a good laugh. I was laughing to hard I was crying. I love those laughs. Ha! Here are some pics from the day...obviously in no apparent order

Kaitlyn playing outside

A view from the coaster

Dad making Kira laugh

Matthew and his cake

Kira loved the cake

One reason why I love my sister

I had to cherish this card forever...lol

1 comments:

Troy and Julie said...

so happy you loved our card. we are definately orignal and can be creative when presented with a difficult situation. love you. happy bday on saturday!!! cause even though i have thought about it all week, and it is on my calendar, knowing myself, i will forget to call you on the actual day. so know you are loved by your one and only sister and that i think you are doing a great job as wife, mother, friend, etc and hope your day is full of happiness and joy and everything else you dream of. love you steph. happy bday