Sunday, January 18, 2009

Who me?

This is my child looking up innocently as she delicately shoves something in her mouth.

This is the piece of chocolate she sneaked from the table when I wasn't looking.
I have no idea where the chocolate fingerprints on the wall came from. Hmm.
I should know when she's quiet for longer than 5 seconds she's up to no good. I'll catch on someday.

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Ah, yes, the silence. At first, it is so lovely, and you sit there and enjoy it. Then suddenly you realize that it is too quiet. You jump up and hunt your child down, and they will always have gotten into trouble! LOL

Stephanie said...

I love that first picture. She looks so devious. It still happens when they're older just not as often because you pretty much let them have whatever they want. =) You commented on all my posts... I missed you while you were gone!