Okay, so in this photo this dress looks like it goes down to her ankles...but it doesn't. Just a weird angle I guess. Anyways, we went to Ben's mission farewell today and so we got dressed up and headed to church. My child was seriously so well behaved that I was shocked myself. Other kids were dragged out kicking and screaming (even twice I might add) and Kira sat nicely as could be. She did get a little restless towards the end of the meeting...but really...nothing to complain about. She's looked so cute in her little red dress. And I'm seriously so blessed that she's for the most part calm and adorable. :)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
All dressed up
Posted by Stephanie at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I forgot to say I wasn't a blogger or facebook so I didn't document anything. I don't rememvber if I told you or not but I do remember that it was not as tragic as i thought it would be so I didn't spread the word as much as I thought I would. Does that make sense? =)
She looks adorable in that dress.....well in anything for that matter. I wish we had more children like her in our meetings- sometimes it's like a zoo!
Wow! I can't believe she was so calm. Can you swap me one of these times?!?!
Post a Comment