Saturday, January 31, 2009

No use crying over spilled milk...




I'll admit that a few months ago if Kira had done some of the things she does now, I would have cried. In fact, I'm sure I have cried over dumb things that happen when I am exhausted and don't really know how else to handle it. Well, not once...but two days in a row this adorable, smiling child has thrown her sippy cup ON THE CARPET very forcefully so that the milk splatters everywhere and makes the biggest mess. Now, she thinks it's funny to sit in it and try and spread it all over. And the dog gets excited to get a few licks. But, I on the otherhand was not that entertained. But, what can you do? She's just too cute to get mad at. But, seriously...milk? The funniest part is she will hand me the lid and the cup and say "milk?" because she wants more.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

This has never happened to me...I think you need to change sippy cups.