To anyone who thinks that I am not keeping in touch that well...it's true. I left the jail and got a new job, and my life is totally different. I am capable of hanging out, and I am capable of returning calls....but lately I just have a hard time. I am tired when I get home, and have about 3 hours with Kira before she goes to bed. I just get overwhelmed and feel like if I go anywhere after work it throws off my whole day unless Kenny's at home and Kira is in bed at a normal hour. The other day Ashley and Nicole came over and it was sooo fun to see them. I miss everyone, and well...just be patient. I'm still getting used to everything. :) And, thanks juerta for coming to see me. :)
Saturday, January 31, 2009
I know...I know...
Posted by Stephanie at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I can't wait until you have time to play. I miss you!!
Post a Comment