Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I need the Sunshine.

Really? Could it be any colder? Can it snow any more? Can I walk out to my car after work and wipe anymore freezing cold wet snow off of my car? Can I slip and slide in my professional, but obviously not snow boot shoes? Can I please please please drive around more on these roads that never seem to get plowed?

I need a vacation from the snow. I need to go where the sun shines, my skin can tan, and I can walk outside without FREEZING.

Hurry up Winter. Go away.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I second that! At least we don't have the snow, but we've got the freezing!

McKayle Hart said...

I agree!! I miss the sun....I need a tan sooo bad!

Anonymous said...

I am SO tired of the snow. I have slipped and almost fallen on the ice WAY too many times this winter. I've been parking in my LT's spot underneath the covered parking because he's been out of the office. I'm tired of scraping my windows! :)

Lisa P. said...

I so agree! maybe we need to go tanning and get some "artificial" sun:)

Leah said...

i hear a song coming on... "eh eh oh ready for the islands, eh eh oh ready for the SUNSHINE!" Miss that. ~~Leah

Jackie said...

I need a picture of my sunshine!!!
Kira where are you???
Grandma misses you.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away