Monday, January 19, 2009

Book Club?

I have no idea why they were torturing my child.

Kira read the book too, so she was invited

Keelee, McKayle, Brooke
So, book club was at my house this time...and even though I didn't read the book (again) I watched the movie a while ago, so that totally counted. I made some...taco salad, and we hung out and chatted and well...did the same thing we always did. Apparently I don't give good directions so I basically almost died running out in the cold weather to find Keelee. Thankfully I was okay. And, she made it. Ha. I loved having these girls over--and I love hanging out with them. My favorite line of the night-- "Mckayle. Leave the house now." That is all.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wish I was in a book club. However, I don't think I'd read the book either.