Sunday, January 18, 2009

No. She's not Spoiled at all.

Kira with her cutest Elmo

Kira and Grandma Jackie

Kira's new tractor

Kenny, Kira, Jackie

Another Christmas?
I'm only....how late in posting this stuff? But, I've been sick, and that's my excuse. Well, that and I'm just tired... AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! Anyways, Kenny's mom and sister came to visit ....has it been almost 3 weeks already?,....3 weeks ago. They brought with them a whole carload of presents for my cutest little girl. No really...she's not spoiled at all. It was like having Christmas all over again. It was fun to have them here (I know, she IS my mother-in-law....but it really was fun.) And, what's the best part (besides family bonding, etc?) I got a sewing machine!!! I know, right? You're all thinking...how did I land this fun present? I'll tell you...I put it on a wish list in my blog. Hello!! That's brilliant. I better really take this blog thing seriously. ha!
I'm sure we'll see them again soon...but until then I've really got to be better at posting pictures of Kira because I know that Jackie's one that looks at this religiously. :)





0 comments: