Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stripper?


Kira is quite entertaining in the morning, but sometimes I never know what I'm going to get if she's been awake longer than me. She's usually up and babbling to herself probably a while before I wake up on the weekend. If she doesn't have a onesie on she usually has removed her pants and her diaper and is sitting with just her shirt on. Or, a few times she has attempted to remove her shirt, and she's got it stuck half on and off...like her arm is stuck through the neck hole. Hilarious. Well, lately, she's entertained with her zipper. She can unzip her pajamas and take her legs out, but leaves her arms in. It makes me laugh. She's just so cute.

2 comments:

Lisa P. said...

that is so funny! and just plain adorable. smart girl:)

Angela said...

I can't believe she can do that so young. Wow!!