Monday, November 10, 2008

Tough weekend....

While I realize that this picture isn't the most flattering of my child. Normally she is dressed, and her eyes are open....and this weekend I couldn't keep her runny nose from running!!!! Anyways, I'm posting it because she's standing up on her own now. She's taking tiny steps and then plopping back down. But, this night cracked me up because she was SO cranky until she had some tylenol. Kenny was in Vegas this weekend with his friends, and it happens to be the weekend that her molars were coming in. NOT FUN. But, she really did handle it well. And, thank goodness that's really the only time she's ever terribly cranky.

Kira went and got the tylenol and handed it to me. I'm not sure if it's because she likes the grape taste, or she knows it makes her feel better. I bet it's just because of the taste...but I'll pretend she's smart. For 2 days straight she carried the tylenol around and chewed on the rubber part at the top. It must have made her teeth feel better. She's so cute.

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

She is sooo stinkin' cute! You are so stinkin' cute. I hope everything goes well in the work world...do you have a new job you're going to? Love ya!