Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

I was a slacker this year, and really didn't get out the camera that much on Thanksgiving. Kenny, Kira and I went to Aunt Bernice's and had a good time. It wasn't the whole family this year...it's the year everyone can go to their in-laws. But, we weren't going anywhere this year so we went. I'm glad we did. We finally met McKayle's "friend." lol. His name is Brian, and he seems really cool. After dinner we went to Grandma and Grandpa Hart's to visit for a while. Grandpa is sick, so he couldn't go up this year. Kira tried everything on the menu...and she liked it all. Especially the yams.

McKayle and Brian

McKayle and Kira...she's offering me her cookie

Kira waiting for her turkey

My awesome photography skills...taking a photo when no one is looking? yeah. I'll work on it.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

It sucked that we didn't get to see you guys this year! Glad you had a good holiday with the fam!