Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh brother....

"Okay Kira....Smile!!!!"

"Okay Kira...let's try again...Smile!!"

"Kira--Okay, Smile...Keep your eyes OPEN"

"Okay...one more time...let's try it...SMILE!"
Well people, I tried. Apparently I've turned my child into...I don't know. I love that she smiles as soon as she sees the camera....but I can't get her to keep her eyes open. I taught her well...but I just have to fine tune her camera style. She's got the cheese grin down. Now I just have to work on keeping her eyes open. Baby steps. Baby steps. :)

5 comments:

Becca said...

K, those are too cute! Love it!

Lisa P. said...

Totally adorable! Hudson does that face, but of course never for the camera. Welcome back to blogging. I did miss you!

Jackie said...

Yippy Skippy you are back!!!
Grandma was going through withdrawls.
These are sooo cute. Funny little clown girl. I miss you all!

Jody said...

Those are the cutest pics! Love em.

Brooke said...

Ha ha. What a little ham! She's so funny.