Yes, it's true. This has been my focus. Not my blog. But, this chocolate chunk cookie dough in A BUCKET. Why? S.T.R.E.S.S. No excuse. I know it. But, really....leaving my job after 5 years....it's thrown me for a loop. I know, I know...it's the right decision and it's what's best. But, I can't seem to focus on anything...including my blog, or eating remotely healthy, or working out, or....I don't know. I've just really been focused on this BUCKET. Okay, so not really...I just got it yesterday from some fundraiser for a coworker's kid. But, really...the stress has been a little hard to handle. Thanks for my family and friends who are being patient with me...and to those who aren't...knock it off. :)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Editor's Note
Posted by Stephanie at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I want some.
I'll have some too.
I have a problem with the cookie dough.
Seriously. Have you discovered the pre-formed cookie dough? It's even worse than having the bucket. You can have cookies anytime, or just eat the cookie dough right from the package! It's my new addiction. Hot cookies with Dryers Real Vanilla Ice Cream. Try it. It's awesome. :o) I haven't checked your blog for a while so I just skimmed over the last few posts. Kira is such a cutie! Good luck with the job change and all the stress. I firmly believe that ice cream can help get you through!
Post a Comment