So my last day at jail was really kind of hard...but not as hard as I thought it would be. I actually cried a lot more before that last day. I think I didn't cry my last day AS much because I knew I really couldn't go back on my decision. That was it. My stuff was turned in...peace out. We had a little gathering...we ordered from the soup kitchen--which is devine by the way--and had cake and well.... a few laughs, a few tears...but it was mostly just a chance to say goodbye to everyone. I took lots of pictures, but I promised several they would not be posted on my blog (see, I kept my promise)--so I'm just posting one of myself with cake. That's what this post is about...me, right? So, yeah...it was a sad sad day for me...but it was time for a change. No more uniform. No more 4:30am wake up. But...I miss everyone already.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment