Well, this is me. This is me in my new office. I haven't arranged or decorated or done anything yet. I'm just trying to swallow everything that's been handed to me. I've got so much to learn. So much to do. So many people to remember. Well...overwhelming. Then, to top it off....I have been sick. And, not just head cold sick...like fever, chills, please someone save me sick. It's been terrible. So, today is my third day going to get an IV with fluids and antibiotics to try and get rid of my fever. My first day of work was great. Overwhelming, but great. That night I didn't feel well. The next few days I was SO annoyed because I felt like I was going nuts. I was freezing--teeth chattering freezing, or sweating to death. I thought for sure someone was messing with the temperature...I guess the chills were just my fever. I finally went to Urgent care on Thursday after I called my mom...I couldn't take it anymore. My temperature was crazy, they gave me an IV, and I still have the catheter in my arm. I'm hoping when I go today they take it out. I had to call in sick on Friday...I hated doing it. My first week, and I called in sick. UGH.
This is what has been on my wrist the past few days. It's the catheter right on the top of my arm above my wrist. It's wrapped up, of course, to keep it protected. But, it's annoying. I can't get it wet..and hello...it's hard to keep dry. :( Hopefully they take it out today....but I'm not sure...I still don't feel well, and I'm just getting frustrated.




1 comments:
That sucks! Hope you are feeling better!!!
Post a Comment