Kira now does the following...and every single thing is so adorable:
1. She hugs. Like, the wrap her arms around your neck hug. It's cute, but it's also hard because when I go to put her in bed if she's not happy...she clings. But, secretly I love it. Except when I'm tired. Then it's frustrating.
2. She can take a couple steps. She chooses to crawl, but she loves when you hold her hand and walk around with her.
3. She freaks out when it's time to get out of the bath. She wants to stay in there all night. She clocked me in the eyeball the other day when I took her out and she was mad.
4. She walks around furniture, or she will walk leaning up against the wall a little bit. Any day now she's going to be cruising around.
5. She tries really hard to copy what we're saying. Like, she really focuses on your mouth and you can see her thinking about how to copy. Her latest that cracks me up is when I say "WOW....." and she says...."OOOOWWWWW." It's SOOOO cute!
6. Maybe it's every kid? But she hates wearing her shoes and socks. She always takes them off..especially in the car.
7. She understands what we're saying to her. Like, the other day I was taking a toy out of her hand, and she started to get mad. So, I said, "Kira, do you want your toy, or do you want your bottle?" She handed me back the toy and sat until I got her bottle. Smart, huh?
8. She gets into everything. Her favorite thing to do is take the laundry from the basket that (gasp) isn't folded and throw it on the floor. Hilarious. Not really. But, kind of.
9. She likes books. She likes to open and shut them, and point to things. She'll be reading soon enough I hope.
10. She likes to crawl in circles really fast. Like, in the middle of the family room she will crawl around in a circle until she's out of breath and tips over. And then she'll do it again and again. I maybe should stop her but it cracks me up.
11. Kira has a really cute giggle....when you tickle her, etc. But, she's also got like a fake laugh. When any of us are laughing...she copies the laugh. She's a faker. But, again...hilarious.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
She's getting so Big!!!
Posted by Stephanie at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I can just picture her doing those things. Thanks for sharing. She is getting so big.....as always, we miss her!! She is so adorable.
I can't believe she's getting big enough to walk and talk! It's CRAZY. Sayer is just like having conversations with us now, and it's killin' me! She'll go, "Rayce! Where are you?" And he'll say, "Downstairs! Want to come down?" And she'll go, "Yes! Comin'!" I can't believe it! Pretty soon they are all going to be sassing us and chattering away at each other all the time. So crazy!
As for the shoes, Alex never minded. Joey always has. He still takes them off as soon as he gets in the car and when we walk in the door. Drives me crazy sometimes but not.
Post a Comment