Friday, November 28, 2008

Jenny's Rehearsal Dinner

I went to Jenny's rehearsal dinner on Friday night....it was at the Wight House up in Bountiful. It was a really cute place, and it was a lot of fun just to relax and laugh. It was pretty good food. And although we had a weirdo server, she was more entertaining than anything. Three key moments from the evening. 1. Don't make fun of people that work at walmart, even if you're 100% kidding--you may offend someone at your table. 2. Take note of how loud your voice capabilities are before you start discussing rasberry butter for the whole entire room to hear. 3. Take note of who the groom's parents are --they sit at the front table.... So when they are walking around meeting people you don't say "And you are....?"

Liz, Karen, Michelle, Liz, Becca, Jenny, Me (All of these girls do, or have lived in an awesome townhouse on Ellerby)

Jenny and Alan--the Happy couple

Kira all buckled up and headed home
The invitation did specify no kids allowed...and since Kenny was at a Jazz game I was lucky that Aunt McKayle could watch Kira while I was gone. I picked her up and she looked so cute all bundled up I had to take a pic...thanks Grandma Jackie...well, for this whole adorable outfit. :)

1 comments:

Jackie said...

snuggle snuggle, she looks way cute!!!
I can't believe she is keeping those gloves on.
love her!!