Monday, March 31, 2008

Sick Baby...

Kira threw up 3 times on Saturday. 3 times!!! How many times all over her dad? 2. Yep, 2...and then once on the floor. Poor guy. I'm upstairs cleaning (no, really...I was cleaning) and I hear Kenny calling me...I could barely hear him because I had my i-pod in. But, I run downstairs and he's holding this baby out like "What do I do?" So, I take her up for her second bath of the day. So, poor thing...pictured here she's laying on a towel, drinking grape pedialyte in only a diaper because she'd already barfed all over 3 outfits....
Wow, what a long day. But, thankfully she's feeling fine...but mom and dad are sicker than dogs today. Sad...
Poor baby was so sick, but happy as can be for most of the day. She just wanted to play with her toys and roll around the floor. Awwh....

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That's a hard couple days. For one thing, it sucks that the little tiny girl was sick, that's always hard. Then, it's so hard to take care of the little one when you both don't feel well. Doing better now? I hope so! She is SO DAMN CUTE. I miss her!

Leah said...

aww... nothing sadder than a sick baby... i hope all of ya'll feel better soon! she is sooooo cute, i love that last pic! :) Leah

Anonymous said...

aweeee yitta girl... sho cute. Miss miss miss her.