Kira has changed so much already...everything about her!! It's amazing to watch her grow and develop and see her fun personality come out more and more each day!
Ok how funny that I found your blog on my sister's page. Oh my gosh, Kira is the cutest. Hudson and Kira need to go out when they are older;) I hope she likes bald men;) Great blog. I'm going to add you as a link so I can check up on you guys.
I'm a funny, sassy, fiesty, loving, sensitive, intelligent, whitty, fun-loving girl. I love to write. I love to create. Whether I've got my child on my hip, my laptop on my lap, a paintbrush in my hand--I have and always will-express myself. That's the only way to keep myself sane. It's a hard job...this keeping myself sane. So, I've added running to the mix. We'll see how well that helps.
3 comments:
I like the title of the blog. Blogs are great ways to scrapbook things for her to look at herself when she's older, too.
Now when are you going to actually write me back?
Seriously... wow. She really has changed so much. She's growing so fast! It's crazy. Soon she'll be crawling all over and getting into everything.
Ok how funny that I found your blog on my sister's page. Oh my gosh, Kira is the cutest. Hudson and Kira need to go out when they are older;) I hope she likes bald men;) Great blog. I'm going to add you as a link so I can check up on you guys.
Post a Comment