Saturday, March 8, 2008

Can I get a "Woot, Woot???"

It's happened. It's finally happened. Kira has rolled over!!!! What a big girl! It happened yesterday. I had her in the middle of the bed as I got ready for the day and I saw her roll mostly over like she always does, but this time she got her arm free and laid on her belly! Now, she hasn't figured out how to roll back over yet, but that will come in time! I'm so excited. So far, she can hold her own bottle, keep her head up straight, roll onto her belly, and she knows how to talk. Well, not really talk, but make lots of noises and yell when she wants attention. She grabs her toys, eats baby cereal and food and she's just getting so big!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

WOOT!!!WOOT!!!!!
love it!!!
Grandma Jackie

Misty Jeanne said...

How awesome!!! Now she is never going to stay on her back! She is so cute!