Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mckayle


So, Mckayle moved here about two months ago. Since coming here, it's been quite the pleasant experience. She's helped a ton with the baby...we've had exciting days and evenings of sitting in the same room and not talking and just playing on the internet...umm...texted often, emailed often, and in general had a glorious time. My favorite activity has been working out with her. We are, you know, quite the gym rats now. She's so entertaining to work out with, and it's helped me so much to have her go with me. I'm so glad she came, and I know Kira is too. We love you McKayle.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Okie dokie this is my favorite thing to do..... Look at the blog page everyday!!!! Happy Birthday McKayle.
Stephanie, Thanks for putting this on so I can see and here what everyone is doing!!! Love you all, MOM

I only cry every other day!!!

Dang my grand daughter is cute!!!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday KEL!!!!!! You're right Aunt Jackie, your grand daughter is DANG cute.