I always knew that our daughter would be daddy's little girl, but it is SO amazing to watch Kira when her daddy is in the room. She's always watching him, smiling at him, and giggling. Seriously--no doubt she loves her daddy. The other night Kenny was working and I called to talk for a minute. I put the phone up to her ear so he could talk to her and her face lit up. She smiled so big. I talked to him for a minute, and I did it again. She did the same thing. I thought it was so cute. She's lucky to have him for a dad. Not only does he provide for our family, but he loves her and will do anything for her. And, he can make her laugh whenever he wants. Tonight we were a Grandma Hart's house...and Kenny and his dad were making Kira laugh. What's more adorbable than a baby's laugh??
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
you married yourself an incredible man. remind yourself to always cherish him for all that he is! you and kira are both lucky to have him...just wait til he has a son...will be even more amazing. good job stephanie
love that kenny! kira's lucky to have a dad that adores her like that! such a cute family - so happy for you! :) love ya'll, leah
Gosh, it's nice to hear good things about my kiddo's I love them all so very much. Mom, Grandma Jackie
Post a Comment