I didn't take a lot of pictures on Thanksgiving...truthfully I wasn't feel that well. We went to Aunt Bernice and Uncle Steve's house for dinner....it was so yummy, and it was fun to see family. And, as I've lucked out every year of my life so far, I didn't have to cook! I've got to learn someday... :) In the morning we watched the Macy's Day Parade...that was some good entertainment. Not so much the parade--but Kira's reactions to the parade. She's my sweet child.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Sad story my sister, I learned to cook a turkey the year my Mom died...out of necessity. It was a sad time but preparing Thanksgiving wasn't as hard as you think. Especially because when you are in charge, you get to deligate and cut corners (like using instant potatoes instead of real). Glad you had a nice holiday =)
Post a Comment