I know, you're thinking (if you know Jacqui)...she's not your average Martha Stewart. No offense, but neither am I. Well, I had a little wax accident when I was moving my scensty candle. Wax spilled on my tile covered built in entertainment center. I didn't want to scrape...because I didn't want to scratch it. And, I tried to do it with my finger, but really..it wasn't working and it hurt. So, what does Jacqui show me? She takes a paper towel, lays it on top of the wax, and runs an iron back and forth on it. The iron heats the wax, and the paper towel absorbs it. Now, I'm not sure if any of my dedicated readers have had this problem of being clumsy and spilling wax, or may have it in the future--but if I can teach just one person this nifty trick, I feel I have done my good for the day. 
Saturday, November 28, 2009
A Martha Stewart Moment....from Jacqui?
Posted by Stephanie at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment