Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hot Item!!!


These aren't just ANY Christmas ornaments. These are made with non-toxic markers (don't worry, Kira tasted them and she didn't die), VERY glittery (who knew glitter glue could be so fun), very skillfully designed (a two year old's mind is very complex, you know), sealed with a high end gloss finish (gotta love Michael's Craft Store) and made with love by our very own Kira. They aren't on the market yet. I'm keeping them on the down low until I can find a good business manager. But, this is a sneak peak. These are the newest hot Christmas item. I mean really, people....a must have for this Holiday Season! :)

2 comments:

Jody said...

Serioulsy Kira looks so grown up!!! My girls didn't even recognize her....I guess that means we need to come down and visit. It was good hearing from everyone today. Love you all.

Jackie said...

Looks like fun! Kira's hair is cute too!!! Love it.