Two weekends ago I called Jacqui...and the conversation went something like this. Me: Are you awake?
Jacqui: Yes...
Me: Can you please come over and help watch Kira so I can clean my garage?
Jacqui: Yep, I'll be right over.
7 hours later, after removing and organizing every item in my garage (besides Kenny's tools, etc) she went home....
So, today....2 weeks later...I ventured over to her house to help with her garage. I got away with only being there 5 1/2 hours...but it was one big job!
It's not often that I have a friend where I honestly don't mind doing stuff like...cleaning the garage. It's obviously no one's favorite job--but with good conversation, and a good effort from both of us.... the jobs got done, and we both have clean garages! Woooo hoooo!!!





1 comments:
That awesome that you have a friendship like that - hold onto it! It's great to be able to rely on people even for things like cleaning the garage and watching the wee one as well as doing fun stuff:)
Post a Comment