My mom and dad came to visit...as soon as I can figure out how to use Kenny's camera...well, upload the pictures, I'll add some photos they took of Kira playing at the park. They came on Friday, and left Monday morning...way too short of a visit, but I am so glad for the time I got to spend with them. And, I'm glad they got to take Kira for a while and just spend time with her. I made meatloaf for the very first time ...they atleast acted like they liked it--so it wasn't too bad. Ha! And, my mom went with Kira, Jacqui, Logan and I to Johnny's Luau....it was so much fun to take my mom and just hang out with her doing things I would normally do. I'm convinced they should move here...which would maaaybe happen if it would ever stop snowing. So, I think I'm out of luck. I can't wait to see them again--and I know Kira misses them. :(
Monday, October 5, 2009
Grandma and Grandpa come to visit
Posted by Stephanie at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment