Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

The whole way to the pumpkin patch Kira kept getting more and more excited to get her very own pumpkin!

Kira loved this tiny pumpkin...she kept licking it. lol

Keep in mind...my camera has been acting CRAZY, and it was broken for a while...so I got used to taking pictures with my blackberry. They aren't the best quality...because I didn't have it on a high setting...oops. Again, Kenny's camera is so fancy...I really can't figure out how to download the pictures. Anyway... my visiting teacher, Rebecca has been coming to visit for over a year. She invited us to the pumpkin patch last year-it's something that her work does. Last year I went with Dana...and it was so warm, and we took home baby pumpkins. This year, Kenny and I took Kira...and it was FREEZING. We each picked out pumpkins. Kira picked a little one, but it was just big enough that she struggled to pick it up. ha! Kenny and I picked bigger ones...but they are a surprise for when we carve our masterpieces. It will be fun! :) When I load the photos you'll see our poor hayride came to a stop...and the tractor wouldn't start. oops. But, Kira had a ball running through the pumpkin field and trying to touch every single pumpkin. It was a fun, chilly night. :)

1 comments:

Dimitri and Zachary said...

Kira is so cute! Love the little pumpkin!