The day before Halloween I left work early and picked up Kira from daycare. She and I along with her friend Ann Marie and her mom went to the county building to go trick-or-treating. Most of the offices gave out candy and it was so fun!! I love that the kids Kira's age always pick the candy that mom won't really eat. And, I love that whenever Kira got to pick what candy she wanted I swear she took forever. She'd pick up a piece of candy, think about it, and then put it back only to pick up another and do the same thing. And, when someone handed her two pieces of candy, she immediately turned around and gave Ann Marie one of them. Awwwh....such a cute litter sharer. I loved taking her to work because obviously it was inside, and her tired little legs didn't get tired after only a couple houses. She did love the candy. After several offices, she really wanted to dig into the candy big time. So, I stopped by my office and got her a snack...and that held her over...for a whole five minutes. My girl loves her sugar. Friday, October 30, 2009
My little Tinker Bell
The day before Halloween I left work early and picked up Kira from daycare. She and I along with her friend Ann Marie and her mom went to the county building to go trick-or-treating. Most of the offices gave out candy and it was so fun!! I love that the kids Kira's age always pick the candy that mom won't really eat. And, I love that whenever Kira got to pick what candy she wanted I swear she took forever. She'd pick up a piece of candy, think about it, and then put it back only to pick up another and do the same thing. And, when someone handed her two pieces of candy, she immediately turned around and gave Ann Marie one of them. Awwwh....such a cute litter sharer. I loved taking her to work because obviously it was inside, and her tired little legs didn't get tired after only a couple houses. She did love the candy. After several offices, she really wanted to dig into the candy big time. So, I stopped by my office and got her a snack...and that held her over...for a whole five minutes. My girl loves her sugar. Posted by Stephanie at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment