So, today Kira went to the doctor for her 6 month check up. She got 3 shots...and that was not fun. She screamed bloody murder...and I almost cried. That was at noon. She did not have a nap, and would not drink her whole bottle, and would NOT STOP FUSSING. So, I text McKayle. I tell her I'm dogging on the gym again...because Kira is cranky. She asks if I need help. Umm....yes please. I'm about to pull my hair out. So, she comes over and watches the baby while I go to Walmart and get dinner. I forgot how easy Walmart was when you didn't have a baby, diaper bag, and purse. Then we play photographer and take pics of the baby. Man, we're good. Nice pics of the baby as shown below. We watch this LAME movie ...well, we don't even watch it. But, did I mention it was lame??? You know, we just talk and catch up and bond, because we are tight now, you know? All in all, I felt human again after she was over for a few hours. I owe her big. Thanks McKayle.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You're welcome. I had fun
Post a Comment