Friday, April 18, 2008

Look mom, I can sit up!!!!











5 comments:

Troy and Julie said...

AWESOME!!! What a nice thing. They enjoy it so much. Good for her. She is so pretty. Great job on the genetics both of you! Is she attempting to crawl yet? What size clothes is she now? Kamdyn has no desire to move anywhere, happy and content to just sit and play...she reaches for things and is pleased when she gets them, rarely falls over trying. She is wearing mostly 12 month stuff cause she is sooooooo very very very plump!

Jackie said...

What pretty little girl! Grandma is very proud of her!!!

KISS KISS
Gram Jackie

Brooke said...

She's so sweet! Little munchkin! Ha ha, Rayce makes me feel old too!!! Sheesh. I'm going to have a 6 year old. What?!?!

Jody said...

I can't believe how big Kira is getting. She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her (you and kenny too) on Friday. I love your hair, very dark and long! Take care, see you soon......

Leah said...

Yay, Kira! She is so beautiful! :)Leah