Friday, April 18, 2008

Cousin Bonding





So, Kenny and I and Kira went to dinner with Brooke, Jesse, Rayce and Sayer at Iggy's tonight. It was a pretty good time. Some good cousin bonding. Seriously the family events are far and in between and if we didn't take it upon ourselves to hang out, my child would be walking I bet before I saw them again. :) So... dinner was yummy. The kids were a little cranky, but that's okay. Anyways, I could make lots of comments about the evening, including commenting on some outfits that were possibly WAY metro-- But I won't. :) Thanks guys...we had fun!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I almost just peed my pants. Jesse said, "WHATEVER, that shirt's not metro, it's crows!" I thought it was funny!

Yeah, it was a long day for the kids! Sorry they were so pissed! Next time... we go without the kids!

Thanks though, we had tons of fun with you guys! (P.S. that pic of me is NOT cute. Thanks.)

All Media Communications said...

All I have to say is "Pancho"!