My life will be back on display.
The lap top is fixed. Stupid virus interrupted my blogging for way too long. Kyle killed it.
I can't control my excitement.
I've been taking pictures...and now they will for sure be on the internet.
I will soon explore why I am incapable of using the desktop for blogging. For now, don't worry. My laptop is no longer headed to it's grave. Let me give thanks.
It's been a fun summer so far. Lots of sun, and lots of family time. (and lots of work, but who wants to talk about that? Not me.)
Kira has learned lots of new words, and lots of new behaviors. Some good, and some bad. But, she's healthy and funny. So, I really can't complain.
Stay tuned. I'm not kidding. Get excited.
Friday, July 17, 2009
It's true.
Posted by Stephanie at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm excited!
Post a Comment