Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Passion


If you know anything about me, you know what I'm passionate about. If you know me, you'd also know that I've neglected one of the true loves in my life-My paint brush. We've made up though, and will never be apart again.
Okay, now that I've decided that I'm really going to have the time to start painting again. I have a new blog of my artwork as I do it. www.likeabreathoffreshair.blogspot.com :)

6 comments:

Lisa P. said...

Ok I obviously don't know you if I didn't know you were such a great artist. I love them!

Kyle Johnson said...

I'm impressed! I love it that you are painting again...good for you! I wish that was a talent I was blessed with. Good Job!

Angela said...

Wow, that is amazing!! You have true talent. I would expect to see that in a gallery!!

Jacqui said...

ok, so... I would like to purchase the set please... Name your price... I LOVE THEM!!!!!! And I'm serious, I would love for your art to hang in my home!

Jas said...

I love this painting. LOVE IT! I'll buy it from you as a Steph original:)

Troy and Julie said...

K. I want to place an order for a heart one, of different shades of pinks to go with my 'girls' room!! The theme is hawaiian/beach/ocean but I love the heart. Will check out the blog.

Nice work!