Well, Becca showed up because we were venturing out...and yes...we all had the same color shirt on. I changed so we didn't look like dorks, but it was funny anyway. Here are 2 pics of Kira and Becca--please notice in the top pic the crumbs on the table. Becca was teaching Kira how to smash her animal crackers. Awesome Becca. Thanks. :)Saturday, May 9, 2009
Matching Friends
Well, Becca showed up because we were venturing out...and yes...we all had the same color shirt on. I changed so we didn't look like dorks, but it was funny anyway. Here are 2 pics of Kira and Becca--please notice in the top pic the crumbs on the table. Becca was teaching Kira how to smash her animal crackers. Awesome Becca. Thanks. :)Posted by Stephanie at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Hey, if I can't teach her the stuff you don't want her to know, who will? I do what I can. ;)
Post a Comment