This is my effort to show everyone that I do try. Do you see this flower in Kira's hair? It was in a total of 10 seconds. And, that's because I put it on 5 times, and it stayed there for 2 seconds each. I went through a phase where I made hair bows. She'd rip them off. I bought little cute clips, she'd pulled them out. I put funky fun hair ties in--she won't rest until she yanks every last one of them out. I think some people think I'm one of those moms who doesn't care if her kids have cute hair. I totally do, but this child HATES stuff in her hair. I try. Just wanted that in the open--I try--it doesn't really work.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
I really do try
Posted by Stephanie at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love the flower! Alex used to pull stuff out of her hair. It was a short phase but some kids don't grow out of it for a while. Brodie's niece is 2 1/2 and she has none of that and never has. =)
Post a Comment