Saturday, May 9, 2009

Egg Hunt








Alright...so it's been a while since i've blogged, and never remember in what order the pictures post...so they are out of order. Oh well, right? Kenny I took Kira to the Easter Egg hunt at the park the day before Easter. She went with Dimitri and Zachary. We get to the park, and there are 2 groups--little kids. Big kids. Of course, we were with little kids. I told Kenny he had to go with Kira to get the eggs. For some reason, I was worried she wouldn't get any eggs and she'd be sad. She doesn't know any better--but that's how I am. Well, when it was time for the egg hunt to start the fire engine went off, and Kira started crying. I think it was from the people all running around. Luckily daddy helped her get a couple eggs, and then her sweet little friend Zachary just started putting his eggs in her basket. Awhhh...
Well, then we played at the park for a while, and before I knew it she was running to the top of the play structure and going down the big slide all by herself. That stuff happens when dad goes to the park with us--he lets her do things i'm too worried to let her do. :)




0 comments: