Friday, February 6, 2009

Mom's old friend, Kira's new friend

A long long time ago...well, maybe like 5 years ago I worked at American Express and became really good friends with Amy. We worked together all day... well, goofed off all day and still managed to be the top of our team at all times.We were just way smart...or the job wasn't that hard. I'll go with a little of both. Well, we kept in touch a little bit after I left, but really lost touch around the time she had her baby. Well, love the whole facebook activity because she found me on there, and we got to hang out! Kenny and I had dinner with Amy and Cicily (which was delish by the way) and Kira played with Zachary and Dimitri. Oh they were so cute. I'm so excited that Kira will have a little friend that is just a month in age difference from her.

Kira was a little shy at first but looked so cute in her cute little shirt Grandma and Grandpa Johnson sent her

Amy showed Kira how to play the drums

Kira was in heaven with all these toys!

My sweet little girl :)
Thanks Amy and Cicily for having us over...we had a blast!

0 comments: